Thursday, January 5, 2023

The Beauty of Winter





Hello everyone,

I hope your week is going well.
Here,on P.E.I we are having a
milder winter with very little
snow but that can change very
quickly. Since we don't have
snow right now I am looking
back at previous winters.
                                                          

An outdoor winter picnic with
a collection of plaids/tartans.



Our veranda one snowy winter day
                                                                  

A cozy winter tea


Lots of clean white snow


Our house on a snowy winter day


I always enjoy looking out the
window and seeing our
Boathouse with snow
all around.


Another outdoor winter tea.





More cozy winter shots



Although we lost a lot of trees here
during Fiona thankfully many
such as these are still standing.


I enjoy skating on our pond
in winter when we have ice
but not too much snow.
Oddly enough, yesterday our
pond had thawed again but
froze lightly overnight. It has
never been open water in January
before.


Much as I enjoy a walk in winter,
I love to come back in and
enjoy my tea by the fire.

How is your winter going so far?

Thank you for the visit,

Carolyn



3 comments:

laridream said...

Hi, my name is Carolina and you live in Italy, I saw on TV the enormous amount of snow that fell in Canada, really a lot, here with us instead it is now a memory to see a lot of snow, I must admit that I miss it

laridream said...

Hi, my name is Carolina and you live in Italy, I saw on TV the enormous amount of snow that fell in Canada, really a lot, here with us instead it is now a memory to see a lot of snow, I must admit that I miss it

Marilyn Miller said...

What beautiful snow/tea times.
Here in Oregon we had about 3 icy/snow days before Christmas and now there are mild temperatures with rain off and on.