Friday, January 13, 2023

All Around the Town




Hello everyone,

I mentioned that we had a snow day this
week and we went to town (Charlottetown)
for a walk around the town.


I love how pretty everything looks with some
fluffy white snow.
Great George St. is always a favorite to
take photos of winter or summer.



I love the frost on the tree in front of the Inn


Colorful homes always catch my eye but
especially in winter .


I love the heritage homes in this area


So pretty!


Well, these were just some of my favorites of the day.

Yesterday, was a beautiful mainly sunny day here
so we took a country drive this time so I will
share those photos with you later.

Thank you for coming along with me.

Take care,

Carolyn


5 comments:

Bernideen said...

Such stately and elegant old homes. I especially loved the shingle one and the green one - so many lovelies!

Deanna Rabe said...

I love all the beautiful colors! No beige in sight!

Latane Barton said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous - the color of the houses in contrast with the white snow. Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing those.

Susan said...

Thanks for the lovely tour, Carolyn.

Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn,
I have plans to be on your Island in late August to see the beautiful old homes in person. Thank you for sharing your fabulous photography.
You are an inspiration to me.
Betty