Monday, November 1, 2021

Pink Beauties





        Hello everyone,

    I took a walk around the garden yesterday
and picked one last bouquet of pretty
pink roses. 
I am amazed that annuals are still doing
well in gardens here as usually we would
have a killing frost before now.



I wanted to capture the beauty of
my little bouquet so I added
some pretty china to the mix.


Delicate beauty






Is there anything prettier than
a bouquet of your own garden
roses?

                          
                                                I hope you have a good week.

                                                It looks like a sunny one here
                                                 so we will be putting our garden
                                                 to bed for the winter. We are a
                                                 little later doing that this year as
                                                 with no killing frost the garden
                                                  still looks pretty good for this time
                                                  of year. 

                                                             Take care,

                                                                      Carolyn

                                                                          

                                           



6 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Carolyn,
Lovely pink china you got and your last garden roses are a dream!
We've lost most of ours over the years, a very sad thing.
All we have is the photos and memories.
Love those Royal Albert Princess Anne cups and saucers and they are one of my china sets.
You can seen them in my Difference Between Coffee & Tea Cups with over 78,000 views so far: https://mariettesbacktobasics.blogspot.com/2013/04/difference-between-coffee-tea-cups.html
Hugs,
Mariette

Lisa D. said...

I love those roses, Carolyn! I am a rose freak, and I love pinks and corals. Can you tell me what they are?

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!
I have loved this Autumn - it has been so lovely on the island. The girls and I have just come in from planting over 1,200 flower bulbs. We're already anticipating a beautiful spring!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Oh so pretty

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

My favorite colors! I have a few coral roses left.. they've just budded out as the one frost we've had didn't kill them. Your pink china cups and saucers and the pitcher are just so so pretty. I love that stripped tablecloth too. It's amazing that November still has flowers! I still have some white mums and pink geraniums that are going full speed. I always love your beautiful photos. Marilyn

Susan said...

Oh, the pinks are so precious, Carolyn. That's positively my favorite color. With the pink roses china, all looks fabulous. Happy last days of autumn! Susan