Monday, November 23, 2020

Touches of Red for Christmas


                                                                


Hello everyone,


I hope you had a good weekend.

I did a few more touches of Christmas
both inside and out here at our home.

A couple of weeks ago I found these
red with white flecks enamelware
plates and bowls at a thrift shop/
Since I already had a few pieces
and they were cheap I thought I
would add them to my collection.





                                                                 This Santa mug was also
                                                                 a thrift find last year.
                                                                   I don't collect them but
                                                                  couldn't resist him either.



We put our old handmade
table out on our south porch
for the winter and I have a
few winter/Christmas photo
shoots planned just for you!







Natural greens and berries go
well with my little
collection.
                                                                  
                                                 
                                                        I finished doing up the window
                                                        boxes and urns etc, today and
                                                        the front veranda is looking 
                                                        Christmassy so all I need now
                                                        is a little snow!


                                                              I hope all is well with you!

                                                                    Take care and stay safe,

                                                                                      Carolyn

7 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Hi Carolyn,

I am slowly getting there, too. Posted a little last-minute tea-for-one when I got peckish in the middle of going through the Christmas decor.

Looking forward to seeing your window boxes all dressed up for the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! : - )

Linda said...

Good Morning, Carolyn!
Ya gotta love holiday decorating! We all need a dash of cheer here & there, especially this year.
I really like your Santa mug. I have a couple of them, too, & hot chocolate just seems to taste better in them. Lol Hugs
Wishing you a beautiful day,
Linda

Fiordelisa said...

So festive. Oh, my goodness. We will be lucky to get a turkey on the table this Thanksgiving, it has been so hectic here. Christmas decorations? Well, they will happen when they can. :-) Thank you for your beautiful post. I needed the respite this morning.

celkalee said...

Lovely, as always. I start decorating for Christmas after Dec. 5th. Always have. I don't do as much as I used to do but just enough for us.

My Cozy Corner said...

Thank you, Carolyn, for your Christmas cheer. I love to see your stying and the adorable red enamelware is so festive. Please continue to enchant us with your amazing photography. Bless you.
Fondly,
Betty

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

I like as I like Christmas and Christmasly things l

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

I love the pops of red... definitely makes it seem like Christmas! And love holly and red berries. I used to have a holly bush which I loved. The enamelware is gorgeous! I would love to find some. I just love enamelware. Looking forward to your snowy pictures! It's almost 60 degrees here today in central Oregon and sunny! sure doesn't seem like almost Thanksgiving! Marilyn