Thursday, November 26, 2020

Outdoor Winter Tablescapes





     Hello everyone,

      How is your week going?

         I want to wish a Happy Thanksgiving
to all my American friends.

Today, I am looking back at some
outdoor winter tablescapes.

The tartan one above was taken
out on our porch a few years ago.






   Blue enamelware and a blue tartan throw
make for a pretty outdoor picnic.

                                                       It seems I do love plaids/tartans!
                                           



I love this pretty winter tablescape
that I took a few photos of
down in Kennebunkport ,Maine.

Looking forward to be able to travel
again sometime soon ,I hope.


This is one of my favorite
winter picnics.


This is definitely a wintry scene
on our porch.


A little outdoor Christmas tea.
   

No picnic here but I do
love this winter shot
on the Boathouse 
veranda.

Thank you for your visit!

Take care,

Carolyn





8 comments:

Deanna said...

Dear Carolyn, You have a very good eye for composition in your beautiful still lifes. It's always a treat to stop by your blog and see the sights. Thanksgiving has passed and Christmas is on the horizon! Blessings to you,
d

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Wow such gorgeous Winter wonderland tablescapes.
I miss the snow sometimes, but then I remember all the cleaning, so I just keep my wonderful memories and that's it !
Thanks for sharing, each is gorgeous.
Fabby

hyacinthb said...

Thank you for sharing these wonderful, calming photos. I remember the beautiful quiet that often came with the snowfalls in the midwest. I have sunshine and 70 degree weather in GA today, so was a real treat to enjoy your snow pictures. Wishing you a blessed Holiday season.

My Cozy Corner said...

Hi Carolyn,
I remember your tartan photos. The scenes are amazing with the snow covering the tables and the enamelware in different colors. You are truly an artist.
Have a great day.
Fondly
Betty

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Such lovely photos

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Such awesome photos

Różana Pracownia Wandy said...

Piękne zdjęcia - zimowy klimat i miłe dla oka dekoracje sprawiły że nabrałam ochoty do powyciagania moich świątecznych ozdóbek - pozdrawiam serdecznie

MsAngela said...

Beautiful photos and pattern combination.