Friday, March 1, 2019

Garden Abundance



                                                                 Welcome March

                                        It is so nice to be into March with spring coming
                                        in a few weeks .....well, officially at least!
                                           So, with the promise of spring soon my thoughts
                                       turn to the return of our garden.

                                                   An abundance of color
Peonies are one of my favorite plants
in the garden.

                                                    Sarah Bernhardt is so beautiful


Lupins and lilacs add early summer color

 I love my cement statues in the garden
      This one was made locally in Albany,PEI.
 Looking forward to getting out
there again come spring.
                                                  Lilacs are another favorite
                                                           in our garden.....ah! so much
                                                           beauty awaits!

                                                           There is a promise of an early spring here
                                                          and I am holding fast to that thought!
                                                          It has been a long winter this year so
                                                          knowing we are into March is a happy
                                                          thought indeed!

                                                                              Have a great weekend,

                                                                                             Carolyn

11 comments:

Sandi said...

Magnificent photos!

Unknown said...

Oh my beautiful goodness !!!! I’m so in love wirh all your pretties and beauties thanks for sharing. I love your posts. Jenny💕

Unknown said...

Oh my beautiful Goodness!! I love all your pretties and beauties. Thanks for sharing .. Jenny 💕

Unknown said...

Oh my beautiful Goodness!! I love all your pretties and beauties. Thanks for sharing .. Jenny 💕

Barbara Ayers said...

I'm looking forward to pictures of your garden this spring! Have you had an especially cold and snowy winter this year? Thanks for sharing the beauty of your world, indoors and out. Barbara in California

ANN said...

Simply gorgeous. Makes me anxious for spring. I know you have a lot of hard work ahead of you.! But so worth it

Ann

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Your garden is breathtaking! I Love Peonies as well. Can’t wait!!
Hugs, Jann

Tyaloo said...

Hello Carolyn! I have been following your blog for some time but this is my first time commenting :).

Are you going to have a date for tourists to come see the garden this summer? (2019)

thanks!
Tawnia

Luigina Salmaso said...

beautiful...
luigina

Esra said...

Ur garden is so beautiful.Thanks for sharing..Esra from Turkey :)

Terry L. said...

Absolutely beautiful gardens! I'm sure you enjoy the time you spend with these lovelies!