Thursday, June 28, 2018

Summer Blues





Hello everyone!

I hope you are enjoying lovely summer
days.

With the arrival of summer beach days
are a favorite for many of us Islanders.

                                                                                 








                                                                          Blue and white cottage.   



Summertime tea

Relaxing by the seaside.




Garden blues are a summer favorite
for me as well.
I do love delphiniums!


A summer garden tea

The old blue garden shed


                    Love these rich purple blues!

This blue arbor stands out in the garden.
My husband built this arbor and gate a 
few years ago.



                                                                 Summery blue tea and scones
                                                                 in the garden.
                                               Well, time to relax now with a
                                                           good book as the waves lap
                                                           gently on the shore and listen
                                                           to the occasional cry of the seagulls.....
                                                           ah! perfection!!!

                                                                       Take care,

                                                                             Carolyn

10 comments:

Sandi said...




Ahh....




Betty said...

Beautiful and relaxing as always.

Unknown said...

So very pretty. Summer is wonderful!

My Cozy Corner said...

Thanks, Carolyn for bringing me to your island getaway. I love blue and white and blue flowers too.
Joyously,
Betty

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I am brand new to blogging, and every time I think I have found the most beautiful blog, I find another.

Your blog is one of the most beautiful places to visit.

Melissa

Carogil Farm said...

I am so happy to see you posting again! I do love your blog but know that it takes a bit of work to take and post great photos! I adore your seaside cottage and can just smell the water and hear the waves...

Bernideen said...

The site of those delphiniums and clematis is heavenly! Everything looks so lush and moist but cool! Perfect for the garden.

Garden Fancy said...

Such beautiful scenes -- your wonderful gardens, the azure sea, those delphiniums! Glad you're enjoying a few moments to relax, and thanks for sharing the beauty with us, Carolyn. Best, -Beth

Sarah said...

Always beautiful here. Thanks for sharing your pretty blues.

Linda said...

Loving the fresh & relaxing blues and whites...
That picture of you is very cute! XO

Wishing you a beautiful day,
Linda at Beautiful Ideas