Monday, December 12, 2022

Winter White In our Little Boathouse





Hello everyone,

We have a dusting of snow here now
but more snow is on the way for
tomorrow.
  



I styled our little Boathouse nook for winter
a couple of days ago.




Over the past few years it has had a
number of different looks but white
is definitely one of my favorites


A warm cozy throw on the nook bed
with pretty white pillows and
some greenery make it a
magical little nook.



                                                          natural pine cones



I used a white wreath that my daughter
gave me.


                                                   After getting it all set up I enjoyed
                                                   a mug of hot chocolate and a sweet treat.




The above photo of our little Boathouse ,that
my husband and son built about 10 years ago,
was taken on a snowy winter day shortly
after it was built. Not sure if it will look
like this any time soon but who knows what
the winter has in store for us this year.





2 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Carolyn,
The boat house is a lovely mini house!
And being built by your husband and son makes it even stand out more.
Hoping that it is heated so your fine things don't freeze...
Hugs,
Mariette

Mia Coman said...

Draga Carolyn,
Superb, superb, superb alb!
Cele mai calde salutari,
Mia