Saturday, February 19, 2022

Garden Beauty





Happy weekend!

I hope you are enjoying your
weekend.

I am ready for some garden beauty....
I hope you are too as I am sharing
some colorful garden photos
from our garden.
We still have snow here so
it will be awhile yet before
the first bulbs poke their
heads up but I enjoy
looking forward a bit.



Globemaster alliums on the left
and daffodils on the right


Tulips add a riot of color in the
spring garden.

                                                      
                                              Hammock days in the garden are
                                              the best!




Clematis and delphiniums are in
my top ten garden favs.

                                 Colorful daylillies are abundant in our
                                 in our August garden. Clematis Jackimani
                                 Superbra on the right.




                                                I do love purple and blues in
                                                  the garden.
                                                         
                                                       


More clematis 



The Fairy rose on left and a beautiful
hydrangea on the right......sorry,
I don't know the name of it.


                                                       peonies and clematis


                                    
                                              Roses and peonies are definitely
                                              in my top ten favs as well.
                                                What are your favorite plants
                                              in the garden?

                                                             Thank you for your visit
                                                              and take care,

                                                                 Carolyn

8 comments:

Thelma said...

Nice colours, beautiful flowers. Thanks for the inspiration.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Carolyn,
You might have to wait quite a while before the garden will start blooming and producing again, but it WILL in a very fertile manner!
No comparison with your soil and also the moderate climate in the remaining three seasons.
One thing for envying you...
Hugs,
Mariette

Bernideen said...

We got snow this week too so these photos are more delight! Love the purples and blues too!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Lovely photos

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

I love pink peonies, roses, the allums and and daffodils! Of course, I love every one that you took photos of.... and I thoroughly enjoy your collages. I love hydrangias too, but have never had luck growing them.. ever.. and have tried several times. Wish I knew the secret! Spring will be here before you know it! xoxo Marilyn

Madeleine Marin said...

First PEI trip booked for this August (Breadalbane).

Unknown said...

Giardino stupendo ♥️♥️♥️

Cottage Rose said...

OH my gosh!! I will never get tired of your gorgeous garden,,,, not to mention your sweet ocean cottages.... it would very hard to leave.
I love Daises, Sunflowers, Hydrangea, Larkspur,, and so many more I would run out of room....
I love getting my hands dirty there is nothing like gardening for me. So thank you so much for sharing yours... I look forward to many more..

Alaura.