Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Garden Tour Day on Sunday





Hello everyone

We have been busy working in
our garden and  it is coming into
it's peak for color.

So  we decided to have an Open Garden
on Sunday afternoon between 2 and 4 p.m
July 25.



I took these photos this afternoon
after giving these beds a good
weeding pruning etc.


The daylillies are in bloom now
along with the beginning of the
the phlox show. along with
many other perennials.




I love day lilies.


Clematis are also in bloom now.
This one is Jackimani Superbra










So if any of you would like to visit
and live nearby  all are welcome
this Sunday afternoon 2 to 4 rain
or shine.

I hope we will have a nice day but
if not bring an umbrella and some
rubber wellies and enjoy!


If you need directions you can email
me at carolyn.mary.aiken@gmail.com
Please park on the side of the road.

Hope to see you there!

Carolyn

10 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Carolyn,
If Georgia was not that far away from Prince Edward Island, we no doubt would be there!
But no doubt you will have visitors that are closer to your beautiful gardens.
ENJOY!
Hugs,
Mariette

Middle Georgia Magazine made a video from our garden: https://mariettesbacktobasics.blogspot.com/2021/07/our-garden-at-time-we-had-access-to.html

Linda said...

Good Morning, Carolyn!
It's so nice of you to open your garden. I'm tempted to book a flight! Lol
Sending lots of love your way & hope you have a sunshiny day for your event.
Wishing you a beautiful day,
Linda at Beautiful Ideas

Trudy said...

I wish I could be there. So beautiful!
Trudy

Sandi said...

Oh how I wish we could attend! We love all that you do, you are truly a person admired and inspiring!❤

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

What bloody great photos

Thilda said...

How amazing! I would love to walk there, in the early mornings and late nights... smelling, sounds and all beaty!

Carogil Farm said...

Maybe next year my gardening girlfriend and I can take a road trip!!

Marilyn Miller said...

Hope your garden tour was extra special.
So glad you can resume doing them. What a treat it would be to walk in your garden.

Bernideen said...

What a special treat to be welcomed into your garden. I am sure everyone loved it all!

Rosy said...

Ti seguo dall Italia , purtroppo troppo lontana ,ma con le tue meravigliose foto mi sembra di essere lì .