Sunday, November 1, 2020

Mug Shots



Hello everyone,

Can you believe October is
already over?  Our weather
has turned cooler here so it
  time to put the garden to bed
for the winter.

I have to admit my thoughts
have already turned toward
decorating for Christmas.


Since the weather has been cooler
I have been enjoying hot chocolate
with coconut cream sprinkled with
cinnamon in pretty mugs.



But mostly it is a hot cup
of tea.




My cottage mugs


Hot chocolate and cookies
are always a nice treat when
the weather is nice.






I love these simple blue and white mugs.


                                                         Enamelware mugs ...pretty for Winter.


Once again I am using some
old and some new photos.




Hope you enjoyed some of
my mug shots today and
hope you enjoy the rest of
your Sunday as well.

    Happy November!

Carolyn


7 comments:

Andi's English Attic said...

Beautiful. As always. xx

blauraute said...

What a difference between this post and the last one. Your first winter pics are so beautiful. Enjoy the last days in your boothouse.
Take care
Roswitha

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

So many nice mugs, I like a nice mug also not one criminal amongest them

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

I love the mug shots, each and every one! Especially love the gray ones with white polka dots, with those yummy looking cookies! And also.. the winter shots in the snow.. love them all! old or new.... the idea of hot cocoa and cookies really delights me! Happy week! Marilyn

Laura Jeanne said...

This post truly looks like the pages of Victoria magazine. Just beautiful.

Fiordelisa said...

I just love that third-from-last photo of the reds and the pinecone candle. I spotted the plaid tin hiding behind the coffee pot and thought, "Mackintosh tea! I have never heard of that!" So I had to go look it up and discovered that it was a sweet toffee tin instead. So pretty. And just a hint of it behind the coffee pot. Beautiful.

Fiordelisa said...

p.s. I have to bake cookies. Yours are so delightful and pretty.