Wednesday, June 12, 2019

A Walk in the Park



         Hello everyone,

On these beautiful sunny warm days  my husband

and I have been enjoying our  daily walks
in the park at Fort Amhearst just a couple of
kilometers from our cottage.

It is very beautiful there and you can
enjoy both woodland and coastal views
as it overlooks the Charlottetown harbour.


An evening stroll is lovely as well.


There are actually a couple of lighthouses
in the park and the beautiful Blockhouse
Lighthouse is also in view from here as well.

Thank you for joining me today and
if you would like to see one of my
favorite photo shoots of this park
click here to see a Romantic Picnic

Now, if you have time check out
another beautiful park on the
north shore of PEI. My sister
in law sent me this beautiful
link to a video made with her
amazing photos of her favorite
park ~ Greenwich National Park.

Watching it made me want to hop
in the car and visit Greenwich again!


I hope you have a wonderful day with
time for a walk in the park

Carolyn
https://warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com/2011/06/romantic-picnic-by-sea.html

4 comments:

Betty said...

So beautiful and peaceful. Would love to take a walk along the path.

Sandi said...

Love the lighthouse!

living from glory to glory said...

Summer is the best time to walk and enjoy the green grasses and the beautiful lighthouse... Blessings, Roxy

OdnowionaJa said...

Such a beautiful and magical park. Lovely photos. Oh I love such places. :)
Warm greetings, Aga. :)