Friday, July 29, 2016

Tea in the Boathouse




        Hello everyone,

     I hope your summer is going well.
         This week I have been enjoying some
     relaxation as we have no tours for
    a few weeks so I spent some time
  relaxing in the Boathouse with a
        book and some favorite magazines.


And of course my tea.




                                                                      Tea, lemon cupcakes and roses~
                                                                      can't get much sweeter than that!



                                                          I can't believe July is almost over
                                                                     I think I better get a few beach days
                                                                     in this coming week......It wouldn't
                                                                     be summer on Prince Edward Island
                                                                     with out some trips to the beach.

                                                                       Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

                                                                                             Carolyn

5 comments:

Betty said...

Your boathouse looks so cool and relaxing. We are having a heat wave here. I could see myself relaxing with a good glass of ice tea and reading a book there.

Marilyn Miller said...

Gorgeous! and Refreshing! Tea in the boathouse is the best.

Nora @ Teacup Tales said...

The colors in your boathouse are so serene and set the mood for a relaxing tea time. Just lovely!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

As always, truly delightful to come on by and visit your blog.

That space with its light and airy, bright white and aqua is so summery and beautiful - what a wonderful place to take tea time, Carolyn.

Yes, please get to the beach! You need to do so soon! : - )

Unknown said...

Looks so wonderful. I think I would hide out there all the time!