Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tea in Martha's Garden



           Hello everyone,

After spending several hours working in the 
garden on this beautiful day I decided it was
time for a tea break.

This secluded spot in our garden is
my favorite place to have tea at this
time of the year as it has lots of color
and fragrance along with bird songs.
The garden statue was named Martha
      so this little garden was called after her.

Tulips, daffodils,virginia bluebells,
hyacinths,violets are the main show
in here now.

                                                                           Peeking over the old picket fence.

                                                                               The Star Magnolia has been
                                                                               blooming for awhile now.
                                                                               I picked a colorful bouquet.

                                                                             Tea Time.
                                                                                   


                                                               Well, now that I am rested up (almost)
                                                                          I have a few more things to do in the
                                                                          garden if I can get my back to cooperate!

                                                                                                    Thank you for stopping by,

                                                                                                                       Carolyn

8 comments:

Sandi said...

Spectacular!

janice15 said...

Its totally beautiful and lovely. With love. Janice

Livsnyderhaven.dk said...

Very nice, I enjoy it again - I always do.

From Denmark - Maria

Krissu said...

So lovely! :)

Underberget said...

Now THATs a spring garden!!! What a lovely place!
Greetings from Norway (where half of my tulips didn't make it this year)
Berit

Sweet P said...

Love the bluebells with the blue arbor. And love the little touches of blue carried throughout, in the shutters and birdhouse. Very thoughtfully done.

June said...

How I loved seeing these different views of your beautiful Martha's Garden! Spring is beautiful there Carolyn and I am so happy to see that it has finally come for you!

Bernideen said...

Not sure how I missed this but all the "spring" flowers are wonderful!!! So glad for you to enjoy!