Friday, November 20, 2015

A Cozy Sunroom Tea





               Hello everyone,

Today, we are having our tea in
the sunroom..... alas no sun
but still bright and cozy.
I have brought out my teal
green china as I think it
suits the season.

                                                                  The heart shape wreath and the
                                                                  wool plaid blanket used as a
                                                                  tablecloth here give it a cozy
                                                                  look.    
                                                                    I also used a wool blanket as a
                                                                    chair cover and a soft cozy throw
                                                                    will keep you warm.When the sun
                                                                    is shining this room is toasty warm
                                                                   but on a cloudy day it is cool unless
                                                                   I turn on a little electric heater.
                                                                                 Tea for two.

                     Using some real trees and candles in
here today.




Teal green transferware is
hard to find around here.



          I made some whole wheat raisin scones
 again. It is a favorite tea time treat
          for my husband and I and pretty healthy
too.



I hope you all have a wonderful
weekend!


                                                                                   Carolyn

9 comments:

Peggy said...

What a cozy spot for a cup of tea. You have such a wonderful decorating style. I visit daily and always find joy in your posts. I love that birch candle.

Bernideen said...

Your teal transferware is so lovely. My eye caught the pillow with the bird - so sweet! Stay warm!

agatek said...

I am delighted decor :)

Hélène Flont , french illustrator said...

Your images comfort me so much, thank you Carolyn.

Garden Fancy said...

Cozy indeed! Your sunroom looks like such a nice place to have a cup of tea among plants and greenery. I was already suffering from serious sunroom envy. :-) For the past few weeks I've been thinking of enclosing our front porch to make one, reading conservatory/sunroom planning books, making a sunny, plant-filled area in my upstairs bedroom in front of a south-facing window, etc. So your post is spot-on timely about my obsession. I'm so glad you have shared your lovely room with us, and your cozy use of it today! -Beth

tubaroza said...

This post is so inspirational. Gets me in to mood to cozy up!!!! Just love those little trees!!!

Pamela Gordon said...

Just lovely. The teal green transfer-ware is so pretty.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Love the teal transferware, Carolyn! I have never seen the teal around here at all. You always manage to make even a cooler room look cozy. I like the plaid blanket and the chickadee pillow is very sweet too. Getting lots of rain these days. I guess the ground has enough for the winter now. Stay cozy and have a lovely week.

Autumn blessings,
Sandi

martina said...

So lovely.......