Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Red Transferware Valentine's Tea



                                                                        Hello everyone,

                                                    I hope your week is going well.Since Valentine's
                                                   Day is almost here I am using my red and white
                                                   transferware dishes for my tea today. Did you
                                                   notice my new cream and sugar set ~ it is Vista
                                                   by Mason. The plate and tea cup are Vista as well.
                                                            My vintage hankie is being used as a
                                                            napkin for this Valentine tea.
                                                              Flowers for my tea table.
                                                               I spoiled myself with a delicious piece of
                                                               raspberry cream cheese pie.
       

                                              Do you have any special plans for Valentine's
                                                        Day this year?

                                                                          Take care,

                                                                              Carolyn
                                                     
























                                                       

28 comments:

Gwen said...

simply beautiful! :)

Thelma said...

I love your red transferware dishes. I'd love to sit at your table and have a piece of that delicious pie. Happy Valentines Day xoxo

Linda Jennings said...

Lovely! Your red transferware is perfect for a Valentine's table.

Pamela Gordon said...

It looks beautiful Carolyn, with traditional red and white. I like the vintage hanky. We have no plans at this point and it's too late to make reservations, but I don't mind. A quiet evening at home is fine with me.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh my, your Vista is gorgeous, Carolyn! I shared Vista this week too. Your pie looks delicious. I have never made the raspberry cream pie but I know it is an outstanding treat. Lovely posting for Valentines Day. Happy Valentines week!

Blessings,
Sandi

Anonymous said...

So lovely, Carolyn, and you're in my thoughts today.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

angie said...

dear carolyn, looove your red china!!! hugs, angie

Beth said...

I love your red transferware dishes, Carolyn. What a pretty setting for tea! The pie looks fantastic.
Hugs and blessings, Beth

Gwen said...

Your table is absolutely gorgeous! It was one of those "ahhhh" moments when I opened your blog!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

So happy for you Carolyn that you could add another couple of pieces to your red transferware. The vintage hankie is pretty doubling as a napkin!
I imagine we'll go out for lunch on Valentine's Day and I hope you and your hubby have a nice time as well.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I adore red transferware, Carolyn, and your setting is so pretty. The raspberry cream cheese pie is calling my name. Happy ❤️ Day!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I am a fan of red and this transfer ware is beautiful!

I'm off to look it up!

Deanna

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love red transferware, my fave! We're staying home and I'm cooking for hubby and me, we don't like to go out everything is packed with people, not like!
Happy Valentine's to you two.
FABBY

Sandi said...

So gorgeous!

Nicole said...

What a lovely and romantic tea!

Antiques And Teacups said...

Absolutely beautiful Carolyn! I always love to see your red transferware. Always gorgeous! Happy Valentine's Day!
Ruth

Mein Gartenglück said...

Hallo Carolyn! Ein leckerer Himbeer Kuchen und tolle Bilder dazu!Hier in Deutschland wird auch immer mehr der Valentinstag gefeiert, mit kleinen Geschenken oder mit Zeit zu zweit! Das ist in dieser hektischen Zeit eins der teuersten Geschenke!Also werde ich viel Zeit mit meinen Lieben verbringen. Der Frühling hält hier Einzug, dann geht es raus in die Natur! Alles Liebe von Susan

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janneke said...

This is a lovely romantic red post for Valentine!

Unknown said...

Very lovely transferware set. I am in love with red one. And yes, I have plans for Valentines day, as it's my birthday, so busy with menu :)

achter de 2linden said...

I love it! greetings Heidi

Daniela said...

The loveliness of this post is simply irresistible, you're a master in good taste, my dear Carolyn, and you show it in every, every occasion !
I thank you for this, with much affection and admiration
Dany

P.S.: Happy Valentine's Day to you too

Unknown said...

The Valentine Tea was lovely,i will spend a few hours with my grandchildren. Hope you have a happy Valentines Day.

Bernideen said...

I am just getting started at red transferware and finding it hard to find. And yes, That Mason's Vista is so wonderful. Your pieces are delightful!

Pink Piccadilly Pastries said...

Hi Carolyn! I love the bright colors of the flowers, the pretty hankie and the Transferware!! The raspberry cream cheese pie looks scrumptious!! Such a cheerful post!! xo!! Jina

Connie said...

What a beautiful post . . .
you have inspired me.
Thank you,
Connie :)

The Tablescaper said...

Perfect!

Love the new set.

- Alma, The Tablescaper

Jaybird said...

Your red and white is beautiful and the pie looks scrumptious!!
We have been using "Memory Lane" red and white as everyday dishes...but...I had a small set of Strawberry Fair tucked away "to save". Yesterday I decided that no one in the family will enjoy it any more than we will....so, out it came!! We will use it for everyday for as long as it lasts!!
Stay safe up there in your snow country! We are thinking about you.
Blessings,
J