Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Red Roses Tea




Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a great summer.
We have had a beautiful summer here
on the Island.


I decided to enjoy a little summer
tea on the porch today with a 
bouquet of some of my red roses
from a large pot on the balcony.


A mix of red and white transferware with
a pretty handmade checked tablecloth
along with the red roses was perfect
for my tea time. I love that I could
admire the garden while enjoying my tea
and scones.


The antique tea pot was a thrift find. 


I know it has been a long time since I
posted here even though I have been
taking photos.....you can check some
out on my Instagram by the same name
as my blog if you like.


I hope you enjoyed my summer tea
on the porch.

Enjoy the rest of your summer....it
is going by so quickly.

Thank you for stopping by!
Take care,
  Carolyn

3 comments:

Bernideen said...

Adorable tea time and photos!

Aiken said...

Thank you,Bernideen....I always love your te tea times too!

Louca por porcelana said...

Absolutely gorgeous!