Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Peony Time

Peony Time


Hello everyone,

It has been a long time since I posted but
I wanted to share my peonies with you today.


Our garden is thriving with the heat and rain.


Our peonies are still blooming but
not for much longer.




I picked enough to make several bouquets.



Peonies and pretty china



I have many different varieties of peonies.





How is your garden doing?

Well, this is all for now but hopefully I
will pop back in again soon.

Take care,
Carolyn

5 comments:

dizzyizzy said...

Everything is so gorgeous. Unfortunately, my garden is struggling. We have had such high temperatures and very little rain.

Carolyn said...

Hope you get rain soon!

Laura's Rose Garden said...

Good morning again! All of your peonies are exquisite! What are the frilly light purple flowers? They look similar to Batchelor's Buttons or Chrysanthemums. They look great with the pink peonies.

Lauren S said...

Such a lovely post.I adore your boathouse; it's the sweetest.

Louca por porcelana said...

Wonderful peonies.