Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Christmas Blessings!



                                                              

Christmas Blessings to you all!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and
are now enjoying some relaxing family and
friend time.

Above is our library decked out for the season.

I apologize for being late but I just got my desktop
computer fixed.....thanks to my oldest grandson
who works in IT.





So, I just have a few pics to share that I took recently.





The Boathouse Nook


I always love a white Christmas!





The shot above of our home was taken a few weeks ago,
when we actually had a nice snow cover.

We only had a dusting of snow here this year
on Christmas Day and it is still mild for this time
of year.

Love and Best Wishes to you all!

Carolyn

5 comments:

Bernideen said...

All your adoring followers are happy to hear this news. I really missed your Christmas photos. Your table looks so lovely and your library with the lovely fireplace and tree. I am glad your sweet grandson "saved the day". I really missed our Colorado snow this year at Christmas but yesterday we had a light snow all day which was wonderful fun. Happy New Year!

Deanna said...

Hi Carolyn. I hope you had a blessed CHRISTMAS and now that the new year is approaching, may it be full of blessings. The Casserole dish with lid placed on a platter with greenery about it used as the centerpiece on your table is lovely. I like this idea! God bless, ~d from the Kansas Prairie

Laura's Rose Garden said...

Good afternoon, Carolyn! Your house looks resplendent in her Christmas finery! You are an artist!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! xo Laura

Marilyn Miller said...

Your table is beautiful!

dizzyizzy said...

Everything is absolutely beautiful, as always. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. I’m so happy to be getting your posts again.