Friday, November 20, 2015

A Cozy Sunroom Tea





               Hello everyone,

Today, we are having our tea in
the sunroom..... alas no sun
but still bright and cozy.
I have brought out my teal
green china as I think it
suits the season.

                                                                  The heart shape wreath and the
                                                                  wool plaid blanket used as a
                                                                  tablecloth here give it a cozy
                                                                  look.    
                                                                    I also used a wool blanket as a
                                                                    chair cover and a soft cozy throw
                                                                    will keep you warm.When the sun
                                                                    is shining this room is toasty warm
                                                                   but on a cloudy day it is cool unless
                                                                   I turn on a little electric heater.
                                                                                 Tea for two.

                     Using some real trees and candles in
here today.




Teal green transferware is
hard to find around here.



          I made some whole wheat raisin scones
 again. It is a favorite tea time treat
          for my husband and I and pretty healthy
too.



I hope you all have a wonderful
weekend!


                                                                                   Carolyn

9 comments:

Peggy said...

What a cozy spot for a cup of tea. You have such a wonderful decorating style. I visit daily and always find joy in your posts. I love that birch candle.

Bernideen said...

Your teal transferware is so lovely. My eye caught the pillow with the bird - so sweet! Stay warm!

agatek said...

I am delighted decor :)

Hélène Flont , french painter said...

Your images comfort me so much, thank you Carolyn.

Garden Fancy said...

Cozy indeed! Your sunroom looks like such a nice place to have a cup of tea among plants and greenery. I was already suffering from serious sunroom envy. :-) For the past few weeks I've been thinking of enclosing our front porch to make one, reading conservatory/sunroom planning books, making a sunny, plant-filled area in my upstairs bedroom in front of a south-facing window, etc. So your post is spot-on timely about my obsession. I'm so glad you have shared your lovely room with us, and your cozy use of it today! -Beth

Virag Lovas said...

This post is so inspirational. Gets me in to mood to cozy up!!!! Just love those little trees!!!

Pamela Gordon said...

Just lovely. The teal green transfer-ware is so pretty.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Love the teal transferware, Carolyn! I have never seen the teal around here at all. You always manage to make even a cooler room look cozy. I like the plaid blanket and the chickadee pillow is very sweet too. Getting lots of rain these days. I guess the ground has enough for the winter now. Stay cozy and have a lovely week.

Autumn blessings,
Sandi

martina said...

So lovely.......