Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Happy New Year!


                                                                


Happy New Year!

I would like to wish you all a 
wonderful New Year and hope
you will be richly blessed in 
2024!




We had snow a few days ago so it was time
to go for a winter drive to enjoy the
beauty .


I took along a few fixings for a winter picnic.


Love these pretty plaids against the
background of snow and a
beautiful view.



I am happy to be back blogging and
plan to post on a semi regular basis.

You can also follow me on IG with
the same name as my blog.

The sun just came out here so it is
time for my walk and then a cup of
hot cocoa.

Thank you to all of you who pop in for a visit.

Blessings,

Carolyn


2 comments:

dizzyizzy said...

Happy New Year!!! Blessings to you and your family in the new year. I love the plaid. I look so forward to hearing from you and seeing your beautiful photos. Blessings, Debbie

Lauren S said...

Happy New Year! I'm happy to hear that you are going to be posting more in the new year. I always enjoy your lovely posts.