Thursday, June 19, 2014

Sweet Simple Things



                                                                          Hello everyone,

                                                          I am just taking a moment to share
                                                         some sweet and simple things with
                                                         you today.
                                                                 It is viburnum Snowball season
                                                                here so I had to play with them.  
                                                             They look pretty in my old
                                                            blue and white transferware
                                                            pitcher.
                                                                    A few small bouquets on
                                                                    my kitchen windowsill.
                              It's the sweet and simple things
                           that are the real ones after all.



                                                         Hope you are enjoying
                                                                 the simple things in your life!

                                                                                          Carolyn

15 comments:

Musings, Tea, and Me said...

Lovely!

Char said...

When I was growing up in Sacto and would visit my grandmother, she has lots of snowball bushes in her back yard, they where lovely on the plant, but I also loved the way the petals looked on the ground after, just like snow. So pretty and thanks for sharing, Char

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Those are lovely!

Deanna

Sandra said...

Beautiful flowers, china and displays! Enjoyed looking at the pictures.

Passionate for White said...

Beautiful flowers captured perfectly in your pictures

Debbie said...

Such lovely images.

Kathryn Bechen said...

Simple beauty is always just the best, isn't it?! Have a good weekend!

Tretswelt said...

Hey Carolyn,
es ist wunderschön mit Hortensien zu dekorieren...du mchst das fantastisch.bussi.Luciene.

A Joyful Cottage said...

I'm a recent subscriber to your beautiful blog, Carolyn. I feel so inspired when I see your beautiful home and gardens, Thank you for infusing charm into my day.

Tanya Anurag said...

Serenity lies in these pictures! Beautiful!!

-Tanya
http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com

Kratom Valley said...

Wow! You really did an awesome job here Carolyn. The flowers are really amazing. I've never seen such cool things for awhile now.

I will keep visit your site to get some positive vibes and inspirations. :)

-Ryan

Madelief said...

Your viburnum snowball looks beautiful Carolyn! I have a snowball in my garden too, but it doesn't look as good as your. Somehow it doesn't feel happy in my garden. Must be the soil or the light.

Happy week ahead!

Madelief x

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Gorgeous! You always have the prettiest flowers!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

So pretty! Just wanted to let you know I just received your last two books. Love them, so beautiful! Thank you for making your books available to us!
Nancy

Carolyn said...

Hi Nancy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you are enjoying them!

Carolyn