Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Mellow Yellow





Hello everyone,

On this sunny winter day I am sharing
some of my sunny mellow yellow
photos . These were taken over the years
that I have been blogging so it is
a yellow theme day today.


A sunny Easter Tea in our little sunroom.


Love these yellow Celebration roses from
David Austen with the pretty tea cup.



Yellow flag iris around the pond
look pretty.





A beautiful yellow peony was added to
my collection of peonies a few years ago.



A beautiful yellow heritage home with
a tea setting.


Some pretty handmade quilts add to
a tea time in our terrace.


Yellow always looks so cheerful.





I will end with my pretty teacup again.

I hope you enjoy my themed posts as I
am going to do a blue and white
theme next. I will have lots to
choose from there as I could
probably do a whole book
on blue and white.

Thank you for your visit!

Take care,

Carolyn

5 comments:

Laura Jeanne said...

Thank you for this! All the yellow is a feast for the eyes this time of year. As I write this, we're having a snow storm in southern Ontario. So thank you for the visual respite. :)

My children and I just finished reading a book about the artist Van Gogh. He suffered from depression, and yellow was his favourite colour as it cheered him. At his funeral, his coffin was covered in a mound of yellow sunflowers and dahlias.

firefly819 said...

This is a delightful post. Here in Michigan, we are in the midst of a snowstorm. I needed the joyous reminder that my daffodils will eventually bloom in about six weeks. Your posts always lift up my spirits. Your garden is so charming, peaceful yet full of color.

Latane Barton said...

This was such a bright, sunny post to cheer us up right here in the dead of winter. I love those peonies! Wish I had some of those in that color. Take care.

Lauren S said...

What a lovely, cheerful post! So nice on a mid-winter day to have a breath o springtime.

Bernideen said...

All these series are wonderful but what an adorable yellow house! So many pretty photos!