Thursday, December 1, 2022

Welcome December






Hello everyone,

It is already time to welcome December.

Although we don't have any snow here
now I am enjoying some snowy
white shots of our little Boathouse
in the past.


The nook is a good place to enjoy
a cup of hot cocoa.


Some old vintage skates on the
old iron bed in the Boathouse.


Lovely candlelight


A white tea is already for us.
   


I love when we get snow before the pond
freezes over.....hoping that will happen
again this year.


                                              The old vintage bed in winter whites




                                         Our little Boathouse on the left with
                                         the pond in the foreground.


                                       I have some new pics to share with you
                                       soon.....hopefully you will come back!

                                                    Happy December,
                                                              Carolyn

                               

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Lovely place you have and I always enjoy seeing how you decorate. Blessings, my friend,
d

Coby Breitner said...

Only one word "beautifull"!
greetings from Holland, Cosy-cot

kobieta w pewnym wieku said...

Lubię gościć na Twoim blogu. Zimą jest pięknie..

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Carolyn,
Looks like you are enjoying a meaningful Advent in your wintery surroundings!
Hugs,
Mariette

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Oh so lovely

ANN said...

Hi carolyn
I seem to have lost you and I don’t want to do that. I can’t seem to get notifications of your blog can you help me get back on? You really kept me going during the pandemic and I am so grateful. You might remember my husband was having health issues. He fell down an entire flight of stairs backwards. From the pandemic on I was a caregiver. He passed away last august. I dearly love your blog and your beautiful photographs and I miss you. I hope you and your family missed this horrible virus
Ann williams

Carolyn said...

Dear Ann,
I am so sorry for your loss. I am sending you an email now.
Please take care,
Carolyn