Monday, November 7, 2022

Autumn Colors on our trip to Quebec




Hello everyone,

I can't believe October is already over.
It has been very warm here and even
now we were still able to do some
outdoor painting which never
happens here in November.

This year on the Island we didn't have
a lot of fall foliage after Fiona stormed
through taking down lots of big trees
and blowing the leaves of many others
before they had a chance to change
their colors.So, we were happy to drive
to Quebec a few weeks ago now and
enjoy the beauty of their autumn colors
at their peak.






Once again we stayed at the Isle d' Orleans as
we love it there.....so pretty.


A vineyard 


I love the style of this little french cottage



A pretty pumpkin stand







A couple of the charming little villages on the Isle d'Orleans



It was a fun little holiday but soon the 
focus will be on decorating our home
for winter/Christmas....one of my
favorite things to do.
We have a few more garden chores
to do and then I can move forward
with some fun stuff indoors!

Hope you have a great week and
thank you for visiting.

Take care,
Carolyn



7 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Carolyn,
Wow, those photos with stunning autumn leaves in the province of Québec are like a dream—such perfect colors.
We too escaped for four days to the Smoky Mountains to see some golden leaves.
Hugs,
Mariette

Marilyn Miller said...

Gorgeous! I don't think I have seen pictures of this part of the world and now I want to go there. Thanks!

Bernideen said...

These photos were delightful and especially that vineyard and garden shot with the town off in the distance! Wonderful.

Ashley said...

Hi Carolyn!
What gorgeous pictures. I always love reading your posts.
I realized one day that I hadn't seen a post from you in a while, then I realized it was because blogger disabled the follow by email widget. I had some trouble with a new follow by email widget, and Linda from My Fairy Blog Mother helped me so much. Here's her site.. https://www.myfairyblogmother.com/?m=1
She is great at setting blogs up with a new email widget. I hope this helps. :)

love,
Ashley
creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

Hi Ashley,
Thank you so much for your helpful advice and for visiting.
Take care,
Carolyn

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Oh such beautiful photos of that part of the world. I love the villages and sweet little houses with red roofs! How beautiful it is there.. and Fall especially it looks like. I see now why I'm not getting notices of your posts. Yes I do remember now how blogger did disable notices, so many of us went to a different platform for sending notifications. How quickly I forgot! It was a big "to do" in July I think, rushing to get another email marketing campaign (free ones!). I also had Linda from my fairy blogmother help me get to another email campaign.. I use Mail Chimp now. It was well worth the $50 I think I paid her to help me move it over to Mailchimp. I think some used followit as well as others. I wasn't tech savy enough to do it myself! Have a wonderful Fall! Marilyn

Fiordelisa said...

Just picture perfect. I can see why you love visiting there. The barn photos are and will always be my very favorites. : -) Also love the first photo--looks too good to be real!-- and the pumpkins. As always, thank you so very much for sharing.