Monday, November 28, 2022

A White Tea





Hello everyone,

I hope your week is going well.

Although it is raining here today
we did have some snow last week
for a day or two.
Now let's unwind with a hot cup of
tea. Can you see the snow out the
window?



I enjoyed having my tea by the
bay window so I could enjoy
the snowy scene out the
window.


I added some greenery from
the garden here and there
throughout our home for
that cozy wintry look.
I love this teapot that I
bought at Winner's several
years ago so I am using
it today.
The teacup is Eternity by
Skye McGhie.




I changed out the curtains for
the winter season to ones that
I had made several years ago.


I added some flowers to brighten
the day.


My tea tray is ready for another
day.
I am having friends for tea this
afternoon so I am looking
forward to a fireside tea
and a chat....so nice to
catch up with them again.

5 comments:

Bernideen said...

That sounds so delightfully relaxing and a slowdown is always a welcomed treat! Lovely photos and decorations.

Kamila said...

Dzień dobry,
W Pl również przyszła zima i padał śnieg.
W takiej scenografia aż miło wypić herbatę.
Pozdrawiam

Fiordelisa said...

Beautiful creamy whites. One can always count on you for elegance and peace, indoors and out. Blessings, sweet soul.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Carolyn,
One never can go wrong with a white tea—just elegant and festive.
Hoping that your friends' visit over tea this afternoon was lovely!
Hugs,
Mariette

M said...

It is indeed a beautiful teapot. Also a beautiful setting.