Wednesday, May 18, 2022




             Hello everyone,

             I hope you are doing well.
                   Spring is marching right along
                      here so it is now cottage season
                     as well as garden season.


We made a few small changes in
the cottage this year and we
have hosted a family gathering
here on the weekend.



I bought a new rug at Homesense
for the cottage and I love how it
looks in the living area of our
little Ocean Song Cottage.



The tulips and daffodils are out in
full force in our garden now.


So cheerful.


We have had some lovely spring weather
here lately and everything is getting very
green and lush....such a pretty time
of the year!
I am hoping to have a little more
time for photography so I hope
to be back soon.

Take care,
Carolyn

1 comment:

Nancy's Notes said...

Carolyn,
Your cottage is just adorable and your decor is breathtaking! All of your photographs are wonderful, so happy I found your blog!

Nancy