Friday, December 31, 2021

Winter White




Happy New Year!

Well another year is over and
a new year about to begin
I am sure I am not alone
in hoping the pandemic
will soon be behind
us and we will feel
safe once again.





We have not had much snow yet so
I was happy to see a nice dusting
of white on the trees and lawn
a couple of days ago.
You can see how pretty it
is through the window.

I have tea ready and it
is time to enjoy a
little downtime.


I love this English ironstone teapot that
was a gift from a friend.


I found a couple of teacups to
match it.


I took the Christmas tree
down that was in the
middle but still have
the rest of my Christmas
decor up. It seems just as
I hang on to summer as
long as I can I also want
to enjoy Christmas as
long as possible.
Soon, I will edit it down
to just winter stuff.






I would like to wish you all
 a happy and healthy New Year 
filled with  love ,joy and
beauty!

Take good care,

Carolyn


11 comments:

Dana Tešová said...

have a happy new year. D.T.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy New Year, Carolyn!

My Cozy Corner said...

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Hélène said...

Happy New Year, Carolyn to you and yours. Let's hope 2022 will be better than 2021.

Szara Sowa said...

Happy New Year!

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Happy New Year to you too..... love the sprinkling of snow you got, and the wonderful winter white with pinks! As always.. everything is so pretty. xoxo Marilyn

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

A good post and a happy new year to you

Linda Shukri said...

Your winter white is so beautiful! Happy New Year!

HWIT BLOGG said...

Oh so lovely and winter white! Beautiful post...
Titti

Granny Marigold said...

Happy New Year! I love your blog!!

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Sublime, as usual! Have a Happy New Year!