Sunday, September 16, 2018

Peaceful Sunday




  Hello everyone,

We are enjoying a beautiful September
here on the Island although we could
definitely use some rain.
It  has been awhile since I posted
once again but  we have been
taking advantage of  all these
sunny days  and enjoying the
great outdoors.

I took the shot above on a day trip
down east in June.
I love all the little fishing harbours
around the Island.





There have been lots of picnic days
this summer.
                                       

                                                         Wishing you a peaceful Sunday!


                                                    My thoughts and prayers are with
                                                    all those in the south effected by
                                                    Florance and those in the path of
                                                    Typhoon Mangkhut as well.

                                                      Thank you to all of you who still
                                                       take the time to visit  me in spite
                                                        of my laziness here!

                                                                       Take care,
                                                                            Carolyn
                                               

7 comments:

Chy said...

Beautiful post, as always! Wish we were there. Here in Alberta, we are "enjoying" a rather rainy and snowy weekend. I'm grateful it's not a hurricane. But snow in September, while the leaves are trying to turn colors, is a bit depressing! X Chy

Mr Ammar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jorjorbeth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donna Watkinson said...

I always enjoy your posts. So peaceful and relaxing. Your photography is gorgeous. Thank you for taking the time to share with us!

Connie said...

My, my, my what a stunningly charming post. The only thing wrong with it is that i'm not there enjoying the island life, too. So beautiful:)
Thanks for sharing.
Connie :)

Unknown said...

I love your posts, I especially can’t wait for Christmas pics, but they are all beautiful. Love your home

Unknown said...

Love reading your posts, your pictures are beautiful. I especially can’t wait for Christmas pics! Your home is beautiful