Saturday, November 19, 2016

The Christmas Porch



                                                                          Hello everyone,

                                                                This week I did a little decorating for
                                                                Christmas/ winter on our front porch.

        So, I dug out all my favorite plaids
and changed out the furniture.

                                A rusty old lantern hangs from
a shelf.

     I love enamelware so
   whenever I find it at thrift
stores I can't resist it.




Enjoy a cup of hot tea while
you are here.



    I love the green,red and white
     theme for our Christmas porch.


                                           Well, it is nice to get started on my
                                                     Christmas/winter decorating,especially
                                                     the outdoor stuff as the cold weather
                                                     will soon be here.

                                                         I hope you have a great weekend and
                                                         thank you for visiting me today.

                                                                             Take care,
                                                                                  Carolyn

9 comments:

Vee said...

So festive and charming. Those plaids look fantastic!

Garden Fancy said...

What a lovely scene you've created, Carolyn -- the plaids looks so festive! I confess I'm not ready to decorate for Christmas yet, but you've inspired me to start thinking about it. :-) Best Thanksgiving wishes! -Beth

Linda said...

Pretty, Carolyn! In Love with the reindeer mug!
Wishing you a beautiful Sunday,
Linda at Beautiful Ideas

Barbara Ayers said...

I love enamelware, too, and that red kettle is a beauty. You can find those in thrift stores on PEI? Yet another reason to want to move there! Your porch is charming, and I can't wait to see what you do next. Here in Southern California we are still working on Thanksgiving. Have a great day, and thanks for sharing another pretty post.

Pamela Gordon said...

It all looks very pretty Carolyn. I love the red and green theme as well as all the plaids. We've sure had some lovely weather this fall. Enjoy.

Thelma said...

Beautiful photos. I love everything red and white.

Ilenia said...

Che meraviglia!!!! posso trasferirmi da te?? baci

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

The porch looks lovely with all the red plaid.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I love plaid, especially at Christmas! Your porch looks wonderful!