Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday Garden Visit



           Hello everyone,

  Before we say goodbye to our colorful
   spring garden I have a few more garden
shots I wanted to share.

                                                              While we are still enjoying tulips
                                                              and daffodils in our garden the show
                                                              is quickly changing as the lilacs are
                                                              blooming here now and the garden
                                                              is full of their fragrance.
                                                             

                                                                        A spring bouquet for our
                                                                        kitchen.


                                                                   Linger over tea?

                                                                      We are still working on painting our
                                                                      house on sunny days and I am liking the
                                                                      new look...I will show you when it is done.
                                                                      Yesterday was a rainy day so I got a chance to
                                                                      go to a plant sale and a few garden centers ~
                                                                      it is always interesting to see all the new
                                                                      possibilities and pick up some new plants
                                                                      for our garden.

                                                                                  Have a lovely peaceful Sunday!

                                                                                                              Carolyn
                                                                     

                                                                 

15 comments:

Miss Merry said...

So sad when the Spring flowers fade, but so exciting to see what comes next!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rue said...

So beautiful....

I was just saying the other day that I would love a sundial in the garden. I think I'll take this as a sign ;)

xo,
rue

Edith W. said...

Hello Carolyn, what a wonderful post from your spring garden!
And the tulips have such a beautiful colour. All the best Edith from Germany

Pamela Gordon said...

I love the oranges, yellows and greens in these photos. They really stand out beautifully. Have a great week!

Susan said...

Love the orange/yellow color combination, Carolyn. Your flowers are beautiful! Susan

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jannibele said...

Nothing is like spring! I love your cheerful and colorful flowers. Beautiful garden.

Jannicke

Rena said...

Καλώς σας βρήκα!!!!!

Madelief said...

Beautiful photo's of your garden Carolyn! The oranges and yellows are beautiful.

Good luck on the paint job!

Madelief x

Nubia fonseca said...

olá!! fiquei encantada com sua visita no meu blog, é por visitas como a sua que me motiva a continuar com ele, estava pensando em desistir dele por falta de tempo de postar, mas sempre que vejo um comentário fico tão feliz que volto a pensar em continuar. Muito obrigada por me seguir. suas imagens são referencia para minha página no facebook. apenas compartilho imagens na minha página, as que mais me encantam, e sempre posto algumas suas. Gostaria de saber se tem algum problema para você ou se posso continuar postando. Obrigada, beijos.
Núbia, http://meudocelarnf.blogspot.com.br/

Rosemary and Thyme said...

What a happy and colorful garden Carolyn. I love all the sunny yellows and pretty reds. My lilacs have gone to sleep again until next spring. Enjoy yours for they are magnificent.

Have a great week,

Janet

Merlesworld said...

Lovely to see some colourful flowers as we are in the middle of winter now.
Merle..................

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Oh Carolyn, this is so beautiful!

We had very little spring - just a touch and then has turned nearly unbearably hot.......so the peonies and lilac time frame was gone in what seemed like a day here. It was so hot that my feet burned when I went to my covered patio to water the potted plants - I literally couldn't do it, had to go put on my sandals! I am not in the south - I am in Ohio - it's much too hot much too soon.

We had a good rain the other day but it already dried up completely.

CRAZY week, and unfortunately very little time to read blogs - can't wait till things slow down. This past week I had my daughter's bridal shower, two days' worth of wedding florist appointments, babysat my youngest niece, and tomorrow heading to Indianapolis for the weekend for a tea party, back Sun morning for nephew's hs graduation party. Whew. I don't even want to think about next week. I miss blogging, but life goes on, yes?

Don't forget me, I will be back soon I promise. Hugs. ♥

Jacqui said...

Love the sundial!!!