Friday, May 22, 2015

Relaxing in the Boathouse

                                                                               

                   Happy Weekend!

                        Now that the warmer weather is here one
                   of my favorite places to relax is in our
  little boathouse by our pond.
        


                                                                           It is the perfect place to curl up
                                                                           with a book and a cup of tea.
                                                                        It has a sailboat and summer theme.
                                                                                     Relax


                                                                             While you are here you can watch
                                                                             the ducks or geese float by.
                                                                        I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

                                                                                                   Carolyn



16 comments:

Doranmaa said...

Thank you for your visit :) Nice place for relax, I like soft blue. Regards

Unknown said...

Beautiful... mind if I join you? :)

Mein Gartenglück said...

Habe Du auch ein wundervolles Wochenende!Herrliche Bilder zigst Du, liebe dank dafür!
Alles Liebe von Susan

Brenda Pruitt said...

I wish I had one of those to live in somewhere. So pretty!
Brenda

Shirley said...

That is the most beautiful header. All your photos are so wonderful. What a peaceful place!

Debra@CommonGround said...

such a lovely relaxing place, love that peaceful view!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

What a beautiful space, Carolyn.

Our weather is perfect and company just left a few hours ago, so the weekend is ours to enjoy.

You do the same, dear lady.

janice15 said...

Feels just dreamy, I would to visit your boat house and O my that teapot is lovely. I really like the colors.. San Francisco's weather has been crazy a lot of windy windy days to some rain and just not so exciting days at all rather dreary.. Such a warm lovely post.. thank you happy weekend with love Janice

theresa said...

Your home and garden is magical. I love all your photos, especially the one with the bird on the water. So lovely.

Linda said...

Picture perfect! Lovely...Wishing you, too, a beautiful weekend, Carolyn! Hugs
Linda at Beautiful Ideas

Pamela Gordon said...

I love this little boathouse. The colour scheme and decor are so calming and it would be a wonderful place to relax or have a snooze.

Antiques And Teacups said...

Truly idyllis Carolyn. Just beautiful!
Ruth

Tretswelt said...

Haloli...einfach zu schöööön.Schönes W.End.Luciene.

www.maisonvogue.net said...

One of my favourite themes that you have done Carolyn ...

So soft and tranquil ...I would just love to sit on the window seat and look out of the window or read book

Just loving that primitive looking pillow 'Dream No Small Dreams' ..I am guessing that was a thrift store find ..so precious

Thanks so much for showing us ...happy days

Life In The Seniors Lane said...

I love your boathouse pictures. It is a truly beautiful place. Makes me wish I had something similar.

{oc cottage} said...

just lovely!

m ^..^