Friday, October 4, 2013

Red & White Vintage Laundry Day



                                                                Good Morning!
                        It is laundry day here and I am sharing some vintage style today.
                  I love the vintage red and white quilt on the line with the old vintage red chair
                  and red wire basket ~ alas,they are not mine but a friends who knows how I
                  love props-thank you,Sharon!I promise I will give them back before I wear them
                  out.
           
                          The toile quilts are not vintage but have a vintage look....and they are mine.
I love how some of the roses put on a bit of a second show and
it is a treat to pick them for a small bouquet for the house.
This is a David Austen English Rose but I have forgotten the name.


                                  These roses are blooming beside the clothesline and are the hardy
                           red grootendorst.
                                    I couldn't resist adding the pretty red lantern.





               Hope you have as much fun doing laundry as I do!

                     Thank you for your visit and hope you have a great weekend.
                                                             
                                                                             Carolyn

20 comments:

Cantinho da Zazá said...

I never thought that a laundry day colud be so funny and so beautiful!
Have a nice Weekend!
Zazá

theromanticrose said...

Carolyn,mi incanto sempre a guardare i tuoi post!In qualsiasi stagioni,in qualsiasi colore sai sempre trasmettere sensazioni!Sei bravissima ad assemblare i tuoi bellissimi romantici oggetti!Buon fine settimana,Rosetta

sunnyskiesandsweettea said...

The red is so pretty! I love that quilt....It is nice to have friends that will lone us things.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Bernideen said...

Beautiful photos and on wash day!

The Old Parsonage said...

I do hang out our laundry and wish that I had time to play with it:)

Your photos are lovely!

Leann

Unknown said...

Hello Carolyn,
I love the autumn so much with all this colors...
Your quilts are so beautiful.
Handmade, aren't they?
Greetings
Olga from Germany.

Donna said...

Beautiful reds, Carolyn.

Unknown said...

Skønt med røde farver. Det giver så
meget liv til de hvide og grønne farver.

podso said...

We were just talking today about hanging clothes on the line. Your quilts are beautiful and will smell so good when you bring them inside. Love the old clothespins. Have a nice weekend.

Janneke said...

So pretty the red roses with the old quilt on the washing line. In this way you make of washing day a fun day.
Have a nice weekend.

Alessandra said...

It' s always a pleasure to see your post
Kisses
Alessandra

All Things Chic 2 said...

Beautiful Carolyn...
I sold your last magazine yesterday...
Blessings Lori~

Susan said...

Hi Carolyn...Love the red chair and red and white quilt. Lovely. Susan

Jennelise said...

Gorgeous photos! I love the bright colours :)
Jennelise

lynne said...

No way is my laundry day that much fun! Absolutely beautiful photos! You have such a gift!

Galerie said...

Is a laundry day a nice day? I like the red quilt.
Angi

Galerie said...

Is a laundry day a nice day? I like the red quilt.
Angi

brandy1 said...

I loved your red theme Carolyn.Shirley N.Z.

Marie Atkinson said...

Just beautiful! I wouldn't mind that being my laundry day!

Our photos said...

Beautiful landry photos!
Greetings, RW & SK