Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Pretty Bouquet and a Magazine Shoot

I have been scurrying around today to get ready for a magazine shoot tomorrow afternoon. I am excited that we were chosen to have our home photographed for the Island Living magazine.A couple of years ago some of my photos were featured in this magazine-mainly garden pictures but also one of the little grandchildren's tea party so we were happy about that.
I will let you know how it went and share pictures of the article whenever it comes out-I think in a few months. This is making me rethink every room-bet you can guess my husband is loving this! "Oh,honey can you help me move this table?
Have a good day!

11 comments:

Millie said...

Indeed, your home and gardens are magazine-worthy! It must be exciting, but lots of work, too! LOL about your husband....I can relate!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

How exciting for you. Your gardens are definetly magazine worthy. Can't wait to hear more about it. hugs ~lynne~

Jojo said...

How exciting!!!! Can't wait to see the photos from the shoot!!!! Congratulations.

Bre said...

Ha ha ! Can just imagine what it's like around your place right now LOL

Gorgeous gardens ! Would love to see the final results.

Cheers,

Bre

Lavender Dreamer said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see and hear all about it! I'm so happy for you!garme

ginger at enchanting cottage said...

What a wonderful and exciting expreience. I would love to buy the magazine, so if at all possable maybe you could give us web page or something so we could order online.

Pink Slippers said...

I'm so excited for you!
To add to it---I have an award to pass on to you!
Come by sometimes and pick it up.
Wendy
I love your blog and pictures.
It's like looking at a magazine.

CatHerder said...

wow thats SO EXCITING. I have never heard of island living mag..but im sure its something i would LOVE! Congratulations! :-)

A Romantic Porch said...

I'm so happy you will be featured in a magazine. Congratulations! xo rachel

Maryjane - The Beehive Cottage said...

Oh very exciting & congratulations!!!! The world wants to see your beautiful home and gardens! PLease post more pictures! Hugs, Maryjane

LdyDy Loves Cake said...

How exciting!! Your gardens and your home belong in one!! Oh..and thank you for stopping by and for your kind get well wishes!